Uva-ursi & Echinacea Cystitis oral drops is a combination of two distinctive herbs – Arctostaphylos uva-ursi and Echinacea purpurea. It is one of Alfred Vogel’s very first herbal products and used to relieve minor urinary complaints associated with cystitis, in women.
This remedy contains fresh extracts of Uva-ursi and Echinacea. 1ml of oral liquid contains:
- 715mg of tincture from fresh Uva-ursi herb (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi (L.) Spreng. herb) (1:4). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 43% m/m
- 240mg of tincture from fresh Echinacea herb (Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench) (1:12). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 57.3% m/m
Who can’t take Uva-ursi & Echinacea drops:
- Men – Cystitis in men is most often caused by an enlarged prostate . Seek advice from a doctor in order to get a diagnosis and appropriate treatment.
- Women under 18 years of age
- Those allergic to Echinacea or plants of the daisy family (Asteracea/Compositae)
- Those allergic to Uva-ursi (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi)
- Those with a tendency to allergies such as hives, allergic eczema or asthma
- Those currently suffering from an autoimmune illness, immune illness or TB.
- Those currently taking an immunosuppressant medicine