Burdock is one of the most valuable of all plants in terms of prebiotic properties. The root contains a remarkably high percentage of fructooligosaccharides (FOS), making it one of the most useful tools for enhancing beneficial bacteria. One of burdock's major prebiotic compounds, inulin, also may help support healthy immune function.
The beetroot is a good source of the prebiotic and immune-supportive oligosaccharide inulin.
Stabilized Rice Bran (SRB) - SRB contains both insoluble and soluble forms of fibre, which support the overall benefits of probiotic bacteria in maintaining a healthy digestive tract.
One vegetarian capsule typically provides:
Probiotics blend 188mg
- Lactobacillus plantarum (Rosell-1012) 1 billion organisms*
- Lactobacillus casei (Rosell-215) 800 million organisms*
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Rosell-11) 700 million organisms*
- Lactobacillus acidophilus/helveticus (Rosell-52) 500 million organisms*
- Bifidobacterium lactis (CHR Hansen BB-12) 500 million organisms*
*potency at time of manufacture
Magnifood Complex 125mg
- Burdock Root [Arctium lappa] (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 75mg
- Beet Root & Greens Juice [Beta vulgaris] (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 25mg
- Stabilized Rice Bran 25mg
- FOS (fructooligosaccharides) 100mg
- Larch Tree Arabinogalactan [Larix occidentalis] 50mg
Contains traces of Soya.
No fillers, binders or other excipients
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
No Wheat - No Gluten - No Yeast - No Dairy - No Gelatine - No Animal Ingredients - No Additives - No Added Sugar - No Colours - No Flavours - No Preservatives.
As a food supplement for adults, take 1 capsule daily with food. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner. If taking a prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product.