Optibac Probiotics One Week Flat is a short term, 7 day course of natural bacteria. Each sachet contains 5 billion live cultures of high quality strains including:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52: Acidophilus is a natural resident of the intestinal microflora; this strain of acidophilus from OptiBac has been shown to survive gastric acidity and biliary salts, and to reach the intestines without damage.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71: This well-researched strain has been shown to reach the gut alive.
- Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215: This is of an extensively studied species naturally residing in the intestinal flora; this strain from OptiBac has been researched in its ability to resist gastric acidity and bile salts in order to reach your small and large intestines alive.
- Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058: This strain is extracted from the kefir culture, and has been scientifically proven to reach the gut alive.
- Fructooligosaccharide fibres (FOS): These provide a source of natural fibre.
Each sachet provides 5 billion live cultures and 0.3g Fructooligosaccharide fibres.
Stabiliser: maltodextrin (natural source); Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 0.3g); Live cultures: (Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058, Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52 and Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71).