Biocare Nutrisorb Methylfolate
Nutrisorb® Methylfolate is a high potency liquid supplement of optimally bioavailable, metabolically active folate to support healthy methylation.
- Nutrisorb® Methylfolate is a high potency liquid supplement of naturally active methylfolate, providing 100mcg per drop
- Methylfolate or 5-MTHF is the natural form of folate found in food such as leafy green vegetables and is already active and ready for the body to use
- Folate supports methylation, contributes to red blood cell formation, normal psychological function and energy metabolism
- Taking a supplement containing 400mcg of folic acid is recommended prior to and during early pregnancy as it contributes to normal maternal tissue growth
- Easy to absorb and use liquid form. Quatrefolic® is the most advanced form of folate supplementation available, the most advanced form of folate supplementation available, with optimum stability and bioavailability
- Well suited to individuals who have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules, such as children or the elderly, or those with digestive and absorption difficulties
- Approx. 400 drops per bottle, 100 days' supply at 4 drops
Directions: Four drops taken daily in water with food, or as professionally directed
Purified Water, Folate (as Quatrefolic® [(6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt]), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Citric Acid.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake