Baked on a terracotta tile in beautiful Tuscany, Italy, this Mineral Foundation blends the silky-smooth, flawless coverage of mineral makeup with the convenience of a compact powder. The lightweight, breathable formula starts with a sheer, veil-like coverage and gradually builds, allowing for the perfect natural base. Natural Earth-derived minerals with light-reflecting technology result in a glowing, flawless finish.
PLEASE NOTE: INIKA Baked Mineral Foundation runs lighter than the INIKA Loose Mineral Foundation, please select a shade darker to your usual shade.
- A blend of pure, natural minerals baked on a terracotta tile in Tuscany, Italy.
- Fuses the skin-loving benefits of mineral makeup with the convenience of a compact powder, without harmful chemicals.
- Breathable formula and light-reflecting technology.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.
All INIKA products are 100% naturally derived, Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free.
- Using the Vegan Kabuki Brush or Vegan Foundation Brush, gently swirl the bristles across the foundation.
- Tap to remove any excess powder.
- Using circular motions, buff the foundation onto the face, blending upwards and outwards until you reach your desired coverage.
Use alone or over your choice of Liquid Foundation to build coverage and increase wear time.
Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecanol, Hectorite, Squalane, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Potassium Sorbate, Aqua, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).