Biocare Mycopryl 400
Mycopryl® 400 provides a medium strength caprylic acid, a short chain fatty acid found in human breast milk and coconuts, buffered with calcium and magnesium.
- Mycopryl® is buffered with calcium and magnesium
- Mycopryl® is not water-soluble like some caprylic acid products such as potassium and zinc caprylate
Directions: One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
Caprylic Acid, Capsule Shell (HPMC), Calcium Hydroxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Bulking Agent (Cellulose).
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake