Wild Nutrition’s Multi-Strain Biotic for children has been expertly formulated to provide 8 strains of beneficial flora specifically selected to support your child’s natural digestive environment. Beneficial flora has a central role in the immune development of babies and infants. Babies acquire this flora during the birth process and breastfeeding, however Caesarean section, feeding with formula-milk, vaccinations and antibiotics can disrupt this sophisticated balance of gut bacteria. Bespoke Child Multi-Strain Biotic has been formulated to provide the key strains for digestive wellbeing in children at a therapeutic dose of 10 billion colony forming units (CFU). Provided in an easy-to-use powder without any unwanted extras such as maltodextrin or silicon dioxide, it can be added to milk or other cold or lukewarm liquids.
- For children ages 0-15 years.
- Ages 0-5 years old: 1.5g (half level teaspoon)
- Ages 5-15 years old: 3g (1 level teaspoon)
- For children over 12, use the General Living Multi-Strain Biotic.
- Can be added to any food or drink that is not hot. Mix powder with a small glass of water, milk or juice once per day. Drink immediately, preferably on an empty stomach. Please contact our technical department for advice on how to easily administer this product to a child.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Lactobacillus casei N/A
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus N/A
- Streptococcus thermophilus N/A
- Bifidobacterium bifidum N/A
- Bifidobacterium infantis N/A
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus N/A
- Lactobacillus reuteri N/A
- Lactobacillus acidophilus N/A
- Energy, fat, protein, carbohydrate Negligible
Size: 90g powder