Methyl B Complex is a superior B complex, providing nutrients in their metabolically active, bioavailable forms.
- Methyl B Complex is a superior B complex, providing nutrients in their naturally active forms
- Methyl B Complex contains folate as methylfolate or 5-MTHF. 5-MTHF is the natural form of folate found in food such as leafy green vegetables and is already active and ready for the body to use
- We use Quatrefolic®, the most advanced form of folate supplementation available, with optimum stability and bioavailability
- B vitamins are required for the release of energy from food, for the healthy function of the nervous system and for the production of hormones
- B vitamins support the circulatory and immune systems and help maintain the health of skin, hair and eyes
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Methyl B Complex is presented in a simple, hypoallergenic capsule
- Vacuum packed to maximise stability and freshness, yeast free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans
One capsule taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Capsule Shell (HPMC), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Thiamine(as Thiamine Mononitrate), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Inositol, Riboflavin,Choline Bitartrate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), DicalciumPhosphate, L-Glycine, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Bulking Agent(Microcrystalline Cellulose), Folate (as Quatrefolic® [(6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosaminesalt]), Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin & 5-Deoxyadenosylcobalamin), Biotin.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg of vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use