Biocare Methyl B Complex
Methyl B Complex is a superior B complex, providing nutrients in their metabolically active, bioavailable forms.
- Methyl B Complex is a superior B complex, providing nutrients in their naturally active forms
- Methyl B Complex contains folate as methylfolate or 5-MTHF. 5-MTHF is the natural form of folate found in food such as leafy green vegetables and is already active and ready for the body to use
- We use Quatrefolic®, the most advanced form of folate supplementation available, with optimum stability and bioavailability
- B vitamins are required for the release of energy from food, for the healthy function of the nervous system and for the production of hormones
- B vitamins support the circulatory and immune systems and help maintain the health of skin, hair and eyes
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Methyl B Complex is presented in a simple, hypoallergenic capsule
- Vacuum packed to maximise stability and freshness, yeast free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Directions:One capsule taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Capsule Shell (HPMC), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Thiamine(as Thiamine Mononitrate), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Inositol, Riboflavin,Choline Bitartrate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), DicalciumPhosphate, L-Glycine, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Bulking Agent(Microcrystalline Cellulose), Folate (as Quatrefolic® [(6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosaminesalt]), Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin & 5-Deoxyadenosylcobalamin), Biotin.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg of vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use