Fibre for health.
Fibre is a key part of our dietary intake to ensure we maintain a healthy bowel. Not eating enough fibre can lead to digestive problems such as constipation and other chronic digestive disorders.
Lepicol is a multi-fibre source product containing gentle psyllium husk known to maintain normal bowel transit, as well as inulin which is a prebiotic fibre source. Together, these two ingredients go a long way to help provide your recommended daily intake of fibre - something that many of us lack with the modern diet. The third key ingredient of Lepicol is 5 strains of live bacteria. These beneficial bacteria help to balance the microflora in your digestive tract.
- Psyllium husks (Plantago ovata)
- Live Bacteria (see below)
- (milk and soya)
- Vegetable capsule (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)
Live Bacterial strains:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus PXN® 39™
Minimum of 120 million CFU/g (1.2 x 108 CFU/g), equivalent to 450 million CFU/ 5 capsule dose (4.5 x 108 CFU/ 5 capsules).
• Maintaining a healthy, regular bowel.
• Irritable bowel syndrome.
Store in a cool dry place - out of direct
sunlight. Does not need refrigeration.