For anyone, aged 1 year and over, seeking a general OptiBac supplement.
- Daily friendly bacteria supplement, scientifically proven to survive through stomach acidity to reach the gut alive
- Provides 5 billion live microorganisms + 88mg of FOS fibres per capsule, guaranteed until end of expiry
- Contains 6 different high quality strains, from the Lactobacillus, Lactococcus and Bifidobacterium genera
- Does not require refrigeration, unlike many products on the market containing live cultures
- Suitable for women during pregnancy, vegetarians, and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
- Contains no added sugars, artificial flavourings or colourings
Food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 1 year upwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 capsule daily with food, preferably with breakfast, or as professionally directed.
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and contents mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
OptiBac will not cause dependency, and can safely be taken on a long-term basis.
- Filler: potato starch
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058, Bifidobacterium breve Rosell-70, Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71 and Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 88mg)
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid