Chesty coughs can accompany colds or flu. They may come about as soon as the infection starts and could linger for long periods after the viruses have left your system. Herbal remedies have a long tradition of use in treating chesty coughs. Today, they are increasingly being chosen by people who prefer to use natural medicines and those wishing to avoid the use of synthetic cough remedies.
Bronchoforce Chesty Cough is a herbal remedy designed for the relief of chesty coughs, mucus coughs and catarrh. It helps relieve chesty coughs resulting from excess mucus or catarrh in the respiratory tract.
1 ml of oral liquid contains:
- 376mg of tincture from fresh ivy herb (Hedera helix L.)
- 329mg of tincture from fresh aerial parts of thyme (Thymus vulgaris L.)
234 mg of tincture fromliquorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra L.)
Bronchoforce also contains Star Anise oil and Eucalyptus oil.
Do not take Bronchoforce if...
- You are hypersensitive to ivy, thyme or liquorice or to any of the other ingredients present in Bronchoforce
- You are already using another product containing liquorice (eg. liquorice confectionery / sweets)
- If your symptoms worsen or persist for more than one week, a doctor or qualified practitioner should be consulted
- If you are short of breath, or experiencing fever, see a doctor
- If your sputum is foul smelling, see a doctor
- Liquorice confectionery or medicines should be used with caution in those suffering from high blood pressure, kidney, liver or heart disease and those suffering from a low potassium level in their blood