KIKI‘s Activated Charcoal is produced from sustainable coconuts which has been highly purified with steam to remove any contaminants for use as a pharmaceutical active ingredient.
It is a finely reduced powder (5-10 microns), which presents a huge surface area for the absorption of unwanted substances. When taken orally or used on teeth or skin it works as a sponge to soak up contaminants.
Activated charcoal contributes to reducing excessive flatulence after eating.
The beneficial effect is obtained with 1g which should be taken at least 30 minutes before and 1 g shortly after the meal.
Adults & children over 12:
- 1 level teaspoon dispersed in a glass of water, taken by mouth immediately.
- Rinse with water to remove any residue.
- Put a small amount of powder into the palm of your hand.
- Wet toothbrush and dip into powder.
- Gently brush for 2 minutes.
- Brush again with water or toothpaste to remove residue.
100% Activated Charcoal
(The British Pharmaceutical Codex) BPC 1934
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Naturally free from gluten and wheat.
No artificial colours, preservatives, sweeteners or fillers.