The shipping services offered are as follows:
- Royal Mail 24 (First class)
- Royal Mail 48 (Second class)
The following points should be noted about the shipping service:
- Orders under £25 will be charged a shipping charge which will be based on the weight of the product and packaging. This shipping charge will be calculated on the Check-out Page.
- Orders that are over £25 in value and under 1kg in weight of the product and packaging will be FREE for Royal Mail 48.
- Orders that are over £25 in value and are over 1kg in weight will be charged extra which will be calculated on the Check-out Page. The incremental shipping charges are calculated and increase by 1kg. Therefore each 1kg in weight will increase the shipping charges. This is how Royal Mail calculates the shipping charges and therefore we must do the same.
- Options are presented to upgrade your shipping to Royal Mail 24 should you wish to. The extra charges are calculated on the Check-out Page.
Any questions or issues, please email us at email@example.com.
Thanks and stay Healthy!